Hastings Museums loves its volunteers! Volunteers come from all facets of the community – from retirees to working adults to college students to younger junior volunteers. All have something in common: They enjoy giving back to their community and making Hastings Museum a better place.
We need your help to:
- Distribute Museum rack cards, flyers and posters to area business
- Install and maintain exhibits
- Data entry
- Tend our gardens
- Lead learning stations during special events such as Native American Festival and Scout programs
- Assist during school programs
- Help during educational programs such as SummerFun classes
- Work in special exhibits
Volunteers are needed for the following upcoming events:
Breakfast and Santa
Saturday, December 13
7:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator if you are interested in volunteering for any of these events.
Download a volunteer application here (pdf).
For more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Carmey Ground, at 402-461-4629 or firstname.lastname@example.org.