Hastings Museums loves its volunteers! Volunteers come from all facets of the community – from retirees to working adults to college students to younger junior volunteers. All have something in common: They enjoy giving back to their community and making Hastings Museum a better place.
We need your help to:
- Distribute Museum rack cards, flyers and posters to area business Install and maintain exhibits
- Data entry
- Tend our gardens
- Lead learning stations during special events such as Native American
- Festival and Scout programs
- Assist during school programs
- Help during educational programs such as SummerFun classes
- Work in special exhibit
Volunteers are needed for the following upcoming events:
Girl Scout Over Nighter
March 21 from 5:45 – 9 pm
Backyard Bird Houses
April 26 from 2:30 – 5:30 pm
Contact Katie Karr for dates and details
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator if you are
interested in volunteering for any of these events.
Download a volunteer application here (pdf).
Download the volunteer handbook here (pdf).
For more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator,
Katie Karr, at 402-461-4629 or email@example.com