Hastings Museums loves its volunteers! Volunteers come from all facets of the community – from retirees to working adults to college students to younger junior volunteers. All have something in common: They enjoy giving back to their community and making Hastings Museum a better place.
We need your help to:
- Distribute Museum rack cards, flyers and posters to area business
- Install and maintain exhibits
- Data entry
- Tend our gardens
- Lead learning stations during special events such as Native American Festival and Scout programs
- Assist during school programs
- Help during educational programs such as Out and About and SummerFun classes
- Work in special exhibits
- Host birthday parties
Interested in volunteering at Hastings Museum? Download a volunteer application here (pdf).
For more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Lynn Zeleski, at 402-461-4629 or email@example.com.