Skip to content
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Children cannot be left unattended in the planetarium.
- Shows start on time. No one is admitted into the planetarium after a show has started.
- Why? The planetarium is different from a regular movie theater, with motion presented overhead and around you. This makes for a more immersive and unique experience. However, this motion is enough to make you dizzy or disoriented and you will not find your way to the seats safely during a show. Additionally, your eyes will not adjust to the sudden change in overall lighting between the lobby and the planetarium.
- Planetarium doors open 5 minutes prior to show time.
- For your safety, there is no re-admittance if you leave during a show.
- The planetarium is a dark environment with overhead motion & occasional loud sounds during a show. It is not recommended for guests who are sensitive to such conditions.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Please silence all electronic devices.