Enjoy drinks, snacks, and fun stories about our collection and exhibits. Meet our curators and get their behind-the-scenes secrets! Tickets to this 21+ event are just $15 plus tax for Members. Tickets for all others are $20. That includes admission and snacks. A cash bar will be available. Here’s a preview at what the evening holds:
- Idaho Bill: See his saddle, jacket, a gun he got from Buffalo Bill, and a few stories about this eccentric Old West showman.
- Our newest acquisitions! Get up close with the neon sign from Bert’s Pharmacy, a 1964 Cushman Eagle scooter (made in Lincoln, Ne), and a cool old barbershop pole.
- Planetarium: Get a behind the scenes tour, learn its history, and how it works today.
- Chew on This: Our newest exhibit is a sample platter of food history in Adams County.
- The tricks of our trade! Get tips on caring for quilts, storing wedding gowns, and cleaning family heirlooms. Being great at caring for older items in pretty much our thing!
Don’t miss this ALL NEW Cocktails with the Curators. Admission and pretty great snacks. Cash bar is available. This event has limited attendance, so no more than 20 people are with each curator at a time. Get your tickets today!
This event has limited attendance, so no more than 20 people are with each curator at a time.
Mark your calendars today! Tickets on sale soon!